Frequently asked questions
- Where and when is the course held?
- Are there any more details in relation to the course offered?
- What do I need to participate in the live webinars and to access the recordings?
- Are there any other evenings that I need to keep free for the live sessions?
- What is the course duration?
- What if I cannot make the live sessions?
- How do I access the recordings?
- How long will I have access to the recordings?
- How do I download the recordings to my computer?
- Is the amount of times I watch the recordings restricted?
- What hardware do I need to listen and watch the recordings?
- Why would I not just watch the recordings and skip the live events?
- What if I have trading questions at any other time?
- How do I get my Certificate of Completion?
- Is there an exam at the end of the course?
- Is the Academy able to answer questions after the course has concluded?
- What language is the Foundation Trading Course conducted in?
- Do I need to have any background knowledge prior to commencement of course?
- What if I miss the lecture? Will I be able to catch up?
- The course states that it starts at 7pm - 8pm. is that your or my local time?
The on-line Trading Foundation Course is conducted through live on-line meetings at scheduled times each week with all advertised times being local times.
A more comprehensive description of our Trading Foundation Course can be found by clicking HERE
You participate using your own computer via the internet.
We also provide you with 2 additional mid-week webinars on the first and third week of each Foundation course programme. For current course timings click here
The entire course totals 10 hours not including questions and answers at the end of the live sessions.
If these times are not convenient we also provide an extremely useful solution in that once the live sessions are physically broadcast, we will then issue the recordings of those exact lessons within 24 hours of the conclusion of each live webinar. This simply allows for both production and uploading of the course content.
In light of the above, you will not receive your login credentials until 24 hours after the first scheduled webinar that you have selected to attend. These same login credentials can be used to access all recordings.
You will have access to view these recordings for up to one month.
These recordings are not "downloadable". You cannot store them on your computer's hard drive. It is only possible to view them when you are connected to the internet.
There is no limit on the amount of times you can view the video recordings.
All that is required of you in order to attend is a computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone, or any device with a browser which is connected to the internet, and is equipped with speakers or earphones.
The Trading Foundation Course is interactive. You get an opportunity to ask any questions at the end of each webinar.
You can email any queries on any aspect of financial trading to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. We remain available as a point of support and assistance even after the live webinars have concluded.
We do provide a Certificate of Completion upon request when you successfully complete the course. Our software allows us to monitor your full attendance which entitles you to receive your completion certificate when you request it.
There is no exam. We can provide you with a free one-to-one post course evaluation if you wish.
We are always happy to provide answers to any questions you may have on any aspect of Financial Trading. We make this service available to anyone, and there is no time limit upon it.
All of our courses are only conducted in English.
Absolutely not. Our Foundation Trading Course is an introduction to trading, and therefore caters to people with no previous trading experience.
That's no problem. We also record each lecture as we broadcast them. We make these videos available to you within 24 hours of each lecture concluding, and you will have unlimited access to the videos for up to one month after the entire course has been completed.
All start times local to you and should be stated clearly on the "Registration Confirmation" email which you receive after you enrol in any of our courses.
If your questions weren`t covered please contact us.